Electrical Installation Condition Report
EICR reports help insure landlords, letting agents and housing associations if any tenant is injured due to an electrical item or wire in your property.
Since all electrical wiring deteriorates with time, it’s essential to inspect all fixed wiring items regularly to ensure complete compliance with the Electricity at Work Regulations.
Our fully qualified and accredited electricians in Glasgow have the knowledge, experience and tools to quickly and safely perform both visual and electrical tests that ensure you are meeting the safest practices possible. Our friendly and professional electrical engineers in Glasgow identify any potentially dangerous defects within your property that could otherwise lead to fire or injury and then fix them.
What does an EICR involve?
– Checking of electrical circuits and equipment for overloads
– Looking for any areas where earthing or bonding isn’t present
– Checking for any potential shock or fire hazards
– Detecting any defective electrical installations
– Testing that equipment is safe
How often should an electrical inspection be performed?
– When a property is being prepared for letting
– Before selling a property or buying a previously-occupied property
Ready for a Free Estimate?
Fill out our quick form and we'll send you an estimate right awayGet a Free Estimate